Android OS is almost ruling the world of Smart Phones and Tablets. According to me, one and only competitor of Android OS is Apple’s iOS which is too much popular as well. Anyway, that’s not my point at least for this morning. Today, I am going to share you the trick to download apk files from Google Play Store. For Majority of Android user, it is impossible to download apk files from Google Play Store but Don’t get shocked!. It is possible.
Android OS supports .apk files only. Normally, when you download any Apps from Google Play Store, it installs the same on your device but you never get apk files. If you want to get, check this complete article.
You May Like below given Articles
- Free Opener-A Unique Application to Open more than 80 file formats
- How to get an Approved Adsense Account in 1 hour?
- Not Received Google Adsense Pin- How to still verify the Address?
- Make money Online for using social sharing buttons in your Website?
- Sometime you know that, Your Smart Phone can support a particular App but when you go to Play Store, it shows “Your device is incompatible”. In those scenario, you can install application by using its Apk File.
- Sometimes, you can’t download and install a particular application due to its availability in limited countries or regions. You can use apk files in these scenario.
- Last but not the least, getting an apk file can be handy for installing a particular application on other Android device which doesn’t has Google Play Store. Some users can also ask- “You are using android and you don’t have Google Play Store?”. If you are also among them then it would be a news for you to know that Kindle devices doesn’t have Google Play Store but they are using Android OS.
- First of all, Visit http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/. You will see the below given screen.
- Now visit Google Play Store and choose your favourite Application. For this example, I selected TuneIn Radio. Copy the url in the manner shown below:
- Visit http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ again and paste the copied url in the Text Box. Once done, click on “Generate Download Link” button. The screenshot for the same is shown below:
- After clicking on the above shown button, wait for few seconds. It will generate a download link for you. Once generated, download your apk file and enjoy. The screenshot is shown below:
- Using this, you can download the apk files for all kinds of apps available in Google Play Store.