Facebook is the most popular social networking website in the world. Almost all webmaster try to bring traffic from facebook by using various facebook Plugins like Facebook Likebox, Facebook You Might Also Like Slider and Like button. In other words, We can say that every blogger is aware of above mentioned products. Most of the time, they want to popularize their fan pages so they use their fan page url.
Some bloggers are also there, who don’t want to use their Facebook Fan Pages. Instead of that, they want to allow their users to follow them on facebook via Facebook Follow button. It appears similar to Facebook Like Box. If you don’t know, How to add it to your blog, follow the below given procedure.
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/follow/
- By default, it accept the profile address of Mark Zugalberg so You will see the below given screen:
- Change the default Profile address with your own Profile Address. In this tutorial, I have replaced http://www.facebook.com/zuck with http://www.facebook/ravik1214. Below given picture shows the same.
- Once done, click on “Get Code” button and choose the “IFrame” option. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- Select this code and use it anywhere in your blog or website.
|Check the Preview of Facebook Follow Button :-|