19

How to know the daily income of Any website?

Blogging is not an easy task.It need a lot of dedication and patience.Around 70% of new bloggers quit blogging after 6 months.However remaining 30% carry on their good work and achieve good results.The motivational factor remains same all the time.Any Guesses?? Undoubtedly it is the “Money”.If you have invested money on your blog or website then you will try your best to make money from the same as well.It is like a business where you invest money in beginning.Another motivational factor is successful blogs and websites of a particular niche.

Have you ever thought,”Why new bloggers starts blogging in bulk every day?”.It’s not because they are too much serious or talented but it is the money.They want to make money through their blog.Normally,top blogs or websites shows some part of their earnings reports to their visitors.However if a blog is not that much old and popular,it becomes difficult to know its daily earnings.Today,i will show you,how you can check the daily income of any website?.Using these websites,you would be able to know the daily income of even one day old website.Without wasting your time,have a look on below given list:

Looking for Cheap E-Mail Marketing Platform?

Are you looking for a cheap E-Mail marketing platform for your Website? Then you don’t have to look any further. Check out a product which is providing excellent features at very low cost. You can try it even for free.

Check this Product Now

 

Note– The below given websites doesn’t show the real earning.However it shows the estimate earnings which can be higher or lower than the original income.

How to know the daily income of any website?
Use any of the below given websites and check the daily income of any website without any issue:

#1- http://www.worthofweb.com

It shows the following details of website:

  • Website Worth
  • Daily Income
  • Income Per Month
  • Income Per Year
  • Website Traffic Details and much more

Let’s see,what it shows for this blog:

#2 –http://www.statscrop.com

It shows the following details

  • Age of Website
  • Alexa Rank
  • Website Worth
  • SEO Score
  • IP Address
  • Pageviews details
  • Daily Revenue
  • Primary Traffic and much more

Let’s See,what it says about our blog:

#3- http://mysitecost.com

It shows the following details of any website:

  • Details about the Website
  • Registration Date
  • Expiration Date
  • Google PageRank
  • Alexa Rank
  • Bing Links
  • Use of Google Adsense
  • Page views per day
  • Unique visits per day
  • Daily Ad Revenue
  • Monthly Ad Revenue and much more..

Lets see,what it says about our blog:

#4-http://www.websiteoutlook.com

This website has got lower position in this list because it doesn’t provide much details.However it still provides the following details

  • Alexa Rank
  • Page views Per day
  • Daily Income
  • Number of Backlinks
  • Listing in DMoz directory
  • Place of site’s hosting
  • Popularity in major areas
  • Estimated One year Income

Lets see,what it shows for this blog:

#5-http://www.statmyweb.com

This website shows the following details:

  • Age of Blog/Website
  • Global Alexa Rank
  • Per Day Income
  • Average page Load time
  • Google Page Rank
  • Unique visitors per day
  • Total Page views
  • I.P address
  • Location of server
  • SEO score

Lets see,what it shows for this blog:

From the Editor’s Desk
According to the famous book “The Secret”,you should always go for a work which makes you happy.I am sure that you will feel happy after checking the daily income report of your favourite blog or website.As written earlier,these websites doesn’t show the exact original data but still it shows very close to that.These websites atleast allows you to estimate the earnings of your favourite blog or website.Isn’t that interesting?
If you liked these sites or this post,discuss your views through comments.Know the daily earning of your favourite website and enjoy.
Ravi Kumar
 

Hi Guys. I am Ravi Kumar, the owner and Editor of this Blog. I am a Computer Science Engineer and a full time Blogger. I write articles on topics related to Blogging, SEO,Web designing,WordPress,Blogger,Content Marketing,Technology,CPA marketing and much more. However, My main aim is to help other bloggers. You can follow me on Twitter,Facebook and Google+

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 19 comments

Pin It on Pinterest

Read previous post:
Fast Loading Blogger Templates
Top 10 Fast Loading Free Blogger templates of the year 2013

Templates plays a major role in success or failure of a blog.Now a days,you can't even get the approval of...

Close