How to Speedup your WordPress Blog by using Google Page Speed service?
- Enter your Email Address and the url of your Website by Clicking Here. The screenshot of the form is given below:
- After clicking on “Submit” button in the above shown form, wait for 2-4 hours. You will receive an EMail with a link to configure your account. After receiving this EMail, click on “Get Started” button. The sample of that EMail is given below:
- You will be redirected to a new page. Put a tick mark on the checkbox which shows “I agree to these terms” and click on “Accept” button.
- Once done, You will enter into the dashboard.
- Click on “Page Speed Service” link present on the left hand side. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- Enter the name of your domain(you want to optimize) in the textbox. Once done, click on “Add” button.
- If you haven’t verified the ownership of your WordPress Blog in the Webmaster Tool, you will see the below given form:
- To get rid of this, Click on “Claim Ownership” button and complete the procedure by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, click on “Add” button to Add your WordPress Blog.
- Click on “Setup Serving Domain” link. The screenshot of the same is given below:
- After clicking on “Setup Serving Domain” link, You will see the below given screen:
- You can open your “Advanced DNS Settings” via CPanel account. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- Now open your DNS Settings and edit a previous CName which has name “www” .Insert “pagespeed.googlehosted.com” in the Value Field. If you are confused then check the setting Instructions for Various Hosting Providers
- If you are still facing any kind of difficulty, view the below given Video Tutorials.