How to index a new website or blog within 5 minutes in Google?
Every blogger wants to index his/her new website or blog in Google as soon as possible so they try various methods like link building and submitting their website or blog in different search engines. However this is not the quickest method. Today, i am going to share a method to index a new website or blog within 5 minutes in Google? Actually, I was also unaware about this method earlier. As you all know, i provide Free WordPress Setup service(Along with Premium Themes + Plugins for Free) , i try my best to index the blog of my clients as quickly as possible. Last night, i observed an unexpected result after indexing a new blog within 5 minute via Google Webmaster Tools so sharing the same method.
Step 1 :: Adding a New Website or Blog to Google Webmaster Tools
- Sign into Google Webmaster Tools using your Google Account.
- In new Window, Click on “Add a Site” button. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- Now, a new window will open. Simply, Enter the url of your website and click on “Continue“. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- That’s it. You have successfully added your new website or blog to Google Webmaster Tools. The new window will show the same. The screenshot is given below:
Step 2:: Verifying your new Website or Blog in Webmaster Tools
- In the above mentioned step, i provided the method to add a new website or blog to the Webmaster Tools. Now, you will have to verify it. To do this, open the Webmaster Tool homepage again. You will see the list of different sites submitted by you. If you haven’t added any website yet, you will see the newly added site in the list.
- Click on “Vefiy this site” option. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- A new window will open which will contain different methods for verifying your website. Most of the time, i use alternate Method because, it just need a simple code insertion before </head> section. You can do this in any kind of website without any issue. However, if your site is hosted on any server, you can verify your site by uploading an html file as well. The screenshot is given below:
- Once done, click on “Verify” button to verify your site.
- That’s it. You have verified your new site as well so proceed to next and final step.
Step 3:: Adding a Sitemap of your website in Webmaster Tools
- Again open the homepage of Google Webmaster Tool and click on your website.
- In Dashboard, click on “Sitemaps”. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- A new window will Open. Click on “Add/Test sitemap” button. The screenshot is given below:
- In next step, You will have to provide the url of your Sitemap Page which usually consists of XML codes. WordPress users can easily use different sitemap Plugins for the creation of Sitemap. If you are a blogger user, Generate your Sitemap Page and note the url.
- Now Provide the address of your sitemap page in the space. Once done, click on “Submit Sitemap” button .The screenshot is given below:
- That’s it. You have submitted the sitemap of your website as well. Now, move to next step.
Step 4:: Fetch your Website as Google
- Again open the Home Page of Google Webmaster Tools and click on the desired site to see the dashboard.
- In dashboard, click on Crawl>>Fetch as Google.. The screenshot is given below:
- In the screen which opens, Simply click on “Fetch” and wait for sometime. The screenshot is given below:
- Now submit url to index. Choose whether, you want to index only the URL or URL and all linked pages according to your choice.
- That’s it. Google will index your new website or blog within 5 minutes. However, don’t use this method again and again even after submitting your site once.