Interview with Don Caprio of Doncaprio.com
Today I am publishing the 5th part of Interview Series. This time, I have interviewed Don Caprio. He is a Full Time Blogger/Web Designer of Nigeria. His blog DON CAPRIO is doing an exceptional job on internet. It has attained a Global Alexa Rank of 17,811 and Indian Alexa Rank of 4,605. It clearly shows his success story. Normally, People change their attitude after getting successful but Don has nice character. I am saying this because so many successful bloggers are there, Who rarely give reponse to the EMails of relatively unpopular blogger like me. However, Don was quick to respond. I am also a big fan of his Blog Don Caprio which is a multi-niche blog. Do you want to know more about him? If yes, Have a look on below given interview stuffs.
1. Hello Don and Welcome to geteverything.org. Can you Please Introduce yourself?
2. Your blog is a Multi-Niche blog and You write on so many topics. What are your favourite topics?
3. How you define blogging? Do you think, it is usefull for youngsters?
4. Why you entered in blogging-Any interesting story? Have you faced any kind of obstacles in beginning?
5. How you keep yourself motivated all the time?
6.How much time did you spent to make you first dollar online?
7. Please tell us about your Offline Life.
8. According to You, What are the essential requirements to become a successful blogger-Is that technical skills or anything else?
9. Do you invest money on Promotion of your blog?
That’s for sure. The theme I use is a premium theme, so also are some plugins. Besides, one has to spend money on search engine optimization and a few other things.
10. Doncaprio.com has got good reputation among different blogs. What’s the reason behind its enormous success?
11.Apart from Doncaprio.com, Do you have any other blog?
12. Which premium tools you are using on your blog and why?
13. How you differentiate yourself from other bloggers?
14.Now a day most of the new bloggers (specially from developing countries) starts blogging on common topics like Making money online, Blogging tutorials, Technology etc but very few of them achieve good results. According to you, which are the best topics for a new bloggers to start blogging?
15. Every blogger need an inspiration. Mention the names of your favourite bloggers and blogs.
I started with problogger.net in 2009 and still read that blog till date. Darren Rowse is someone I respect greatly. Amit Agrawal of Labnol.org too was an inspiration ans still is.
16. Your Favorite Movies / Music / Sports / Location?
I used to watch movies but these days, there’s very little to do that. I try not to miss Vampire Diaries episodes though. 🙂 I listen to music, rap specifically and my favorite artiste of all time is Tupac. I watch football and I follow the UEFA Champions League and Barclay’s Premier League. I’m an Arsenal fan. I’m not sure I have a favorite location…
17.How you are making Money from your blog-Is it Adsense or anything else?
Yeah, I make money from CPC programs (Adsense & Yahoo/Bing advertising network) and also sponsorship. My blog has also been driving customers who need to get their blogs / website designed.
18. Many bloggers says-Alexa Rank and Google PR are just useless. Do you agree with this?
I agree to some extent. These things are not fully useless. Adverisers take your alexa ranking into consideration before contacting you and PageRank still plays a major role in Google search results. I wouldn’t worry that much about Alexa though.
19. What are your future plans?
I intend to keep doing what I’m doing and get better at it.
20. Your Message for our Readers.
In whatever we do, the major key to success is perseverance. Quitting just because things seem to be moving rather too slowly isn’t right.
21. Thank you very much Don for being with us, We were happy to have you. Good Luck for the Future!!!
The pleasure’s mine, Rav. Glad to be here.
Hey guys. It was long but great interview. Wasn’t it? If you still have any question, Feel free to ask through comments. I will keep bringing the interview of some more bloggers so stay tuned.