Interview with Neil Patel: The Master of SEO
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and has become one of the must do thing for getting better result in SERPs(Search Engine Result Pages). Some People don’t know much about it and apply wrong SEO practices which makes the condition worse. Due to this reason, People should know about Correct SEO methods. SEO industry is changing rapidly and there are only few SEO experts, who are doing exceptionally well. Neil Patel is one of them.
“The Wall Street Journal” listed Neil Patel among the Top Influencers on the web which shows his popularity. His blog Quick Sprout produces more than $1.5 million and has been featured in most of the popular Magazines including Forbes, Gigaom, Business Insider etc. Apart from QuickSprout, he also runs KiSSmetrics and Crazy Egg. I really like his blog QuickSprout and never miss even a single article there. Today, I have got a chance to interview him so let’s have chat with him.
1. Welcome on Geteverything.org, Neil. I am really feeling great to have a personality like you here.
2.Kindly Tell us about your childhood days?
3. Why and when you decided to make a career in Blogging, SEO and Entrepreneurship- Any interesting story?
4. Everyone in this world needs an inspiration. Who is your source of inspiration? Name your favourite blogs and bloggers?
5. New Bloggers often try Black Hat SEO techniques for getting better results in search engines. Is this useful or harmful?
6. Many SEO expert says that the design of a blog is also a part of SEO. Is it so? Kindly explain.
7. I am a regular reader of QuickSprout and it was surprising for me to see that, you have increase the traffic of TechCrunch to 30% in just 60 days. Kindly tell us, How you managed to do that?
8.You are associated with so many websites, Blogs and services. How do you manage everything?
9. Most of the big fishes of Industry like Microsoft, Amazon, AOL, TechCrunch etc are your clients. How you managed to attract them?
10. According to you, Which is the best niche for new bloggers?
11. Being an SEO expert, How do you see “Social Bookmarking” and “Community Building” in online business?
12. How a blogger can bring lots of traffic to their blog? Is there any trick?
13. You have got enormous success in Online Business. What’s the secret?
14. According to you, Which kind of blog can get more success- Single Niche or Multi-niche blog?
15.According to you, Which SEO Plugin is best for WordPress Users and why?
16. What are your future plans? Kindly tell us about your biggest wish.
17. What are the Four tips that you could give to a novice blogger?
1. Focus on writing great content.
2. Build up your social profiles so you can then promote your content.
3. Consistently write so that your traffic will continually rise.
4. And collect emails so you can remarket to your audience.
Have you enjoyed this fantastic interview with Neil Patel? Show your feedback via comments.