When we talk about Advertising Network, Google Adsense is undoubtedly the best choice of bloggers and webmasters. However, it verifies your Address before sending the Payment to you. Google Adsense does it by sending an Address Verification Pin which comes with 4 digit Pin. Google take this step to confirm that, the amount always reaches to the real account holder.
You Might Also Like- How to get an Approved Adsense Account in 1 hour?
As i mentioned earlier, Google send Address Verification Pin(Personal Identification Number) to protect the security of account holders. Without the verification of your address, you won’t be able to receive the payments. In addition to this, Google will start showing blank Ads after 6 months, if you failed to verify your address. Let’s see, what google says:
You’ll have 6 months from the date your first PIN is generated to enter it in your account. After 6 months, your account will stop displaying ads.
PINs are printed on PIN mailers, which are white 4.5 x 6 inch (11.4 x 15.2 cm) postcards. Please see below for images of the front and back of the PIN mailer that we send to publishers via standard mail.
- Firs of all, visit https://www.google.com/adsense and Sign into your Adsense Account by using your Username and Password.
- Your Adsense Dashboard will appear like the below given screenshot. Simply, click on “Payment History“.
- After clicking on “Payment History” link as shown in above figure, you will be redirected to another form. Simply click on “Please Enter Your Pin” link. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- After clicking on “Please Enter your PIN” link as shown in above figure, you will be redirected to another page. Just scroll down the page and click on “this form” link. You should only use this method after all 3 PIN fails to reach to your address.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- After clicking on the above mentioned link, You will see the below given Form. Fill it using your Name, Publisher ID and Upload a document which contains your Proof of Identity. It can either by Your Bank Account Statement or any other ID card Issued by the Government. Make sure that, the address present in your Google Adsense Account Matches with the one, which is written on your ID card or any other document(You are uploading to verify your address). You can directly fill this form by visiting https://support.google.com/adsense/contact/id_verification
- Once done, Click on “Submit” button. Once received your request, a Google Adsense Representative will contact you within 2-3 days and will verify your account.
- Once verified, You would be able to withdraw the earned money without any issue. Google Adsense has very limited payment Methods which also depends upon country. In india, it only sends the payment through Bluedart courier.
Recommended Article-Why some websites has more than 3 Adsense Ad Unit per page?
Incoming search terms:
- support google com/adsense/contact/id_verification
- i have not recive my adsense adress pin no by post how onother method recive my pin
- request more than 3 pins in google adsense
- did not receive google adsense pin
- adsense verify address pin not received
- how to track google adsense pin
- how to verify address without pin for adsensr?
- how to verify adsence adress
- how to verify google adsnese without pic code
- I am not receiving Google adsense pin