How Nulled Themes and Plugins can Destroy your Blogging Career?
Normally I write articles regularly on this Blog but this time I am writing after an interval of 10 days. That’s a long duration (I guess). During this period, I helped more than 5 Bloggers in setting up their blogs. Out of these 5 bloggers, 3 were WordPress users who contacted me because they were facing different kind of problems. In one case, Google was regularly penalizing a WordPress Blog. When I checked different files of the blog, I found some malicious codes in Theme. Actually that particular blogger was using a Nulled Premium Theme in his blog just for saving few dollars without knowing the Risk. I am not the only one who has observed this risk. One of the best Indian Blogger Harsh Agarwal has already mentioned some great points about it at his blog ShoutMeLoud. I am writing this post to inform you about the Risk of using Nulled Themes and Plugins on your Blog.
You Might also Like – How to send EMails from Custom Email address using GMail?
Nulled means Cracked or Hacked Version of any Product. When you say “Nulled Premium WordPress Theme”, you mean a Premium wordPress Theme which is available for free(illegally). Normally such themes contains some Encrypted scripts which are a bit tough to find. When you install these themes on your WordPress Blog, these scripts works for their developer and thus harms your WordPress Blog.
You Might Also Like –How to increase your Adsense Earnings using SEMRush?
- Before using any Nulled Theme and Plugin on your WordPress Blog, just ask a simple question to yourself- Why anyone will give you a Premium theme for Free whose actual cost is $20-$1000(Just a consideration)?
- The sites like Torrent and others which are providing Nulled Version of Premium themes and Plugins never ask you Pay. It’s because they add their malware or hacking script. As i informed you earlier, these scripts are very difficult to find so you can’t remove them from your file easily.
- In 80 out of 100 cases, Nulled version of premium themes contains script which give do-follow backlink to the developer’s website without your permission. In rest 20 cases, these scripts can send your important credentials like Admin username and password to developers which can be really destructive.
- When you purchase any premium Theme or Plugin, you get Life Time support which means, the developer team will assist you in case of problem. You won’t get such facility with Nulled Themes and Plugins.
You Might Also– Why you are not making Money from Your Blog?
- Destruction of Blog – Nulled script sometime sends your admin username and password information to the developer. If his intentions are wrong, he can completely destroy your blog.
- Backlinks – Backlinks are considered very important for SEO. Hackers can use encrypted code for getting backlink from your blog without your permission.
- Legal Action by Theme and Plugin Companies – Now a days, even the nulled version of Genesis, Thesis and several other premium products are easily available for free downloading. If you are using the nulled version, Theme and Plugin companies can take some major action against you.
- Search engines like Google can Remove your website from its Index – Google just hate illegal activities. That is probably the reason why, they keep penalizing different blogs or websites. If your blog contains any hacking script, its a major possibility that Google and other search engines will remove your website from its index permanently.
You Might Also Like –What is the meaning of Original Content for bloggers?
- Exploit Scanner Plugin – It is a free wordPress plugin which Search the files and database of your WordPress install for signs that may indicate that it has fallen victim to malicious hackers.
- SUCURI – It is not a plugin but still one of the best site scanner tool for scanning your wordPress blog for Malicious code.
- Theme Authenticity Checker – It’s a free wordPress plugin which Scan all of your theme files for potentially malicious or unwanted code.
- Antivirus Plugin – Antivirus is also a free wordPress security plugin that will scan your theme templates for malicious injections. Automatically. Every day. For more blog security.
You Might Also Like– How to download .apk files from Google Play Store?