How to Capture the screenshot of any website inside a Gadget Frame?
Those days are gone, When people were dependent on Photo editing softwares like Photoshop or Coreldraw for designing realistic images for their blogs or websites. With the Advancement of technology, Everything has become lot more easier, Specially on Internet. For example- Now, We have several Online CSS Generator Tools, Online Button Creator Tools, Online image editing tool etc which were not available 3-4 years ago. In this era, A smart worker can earn more than a hard work. I know fewWeb Designers in my circle, Who don’t even know Photoshop and Corel Draw Properly but still ,they are able to design good looking sites by usingVarious Resources, Which are available on internet.
While surfing internet last night, I came across a website PlaceIt which allows you to capture Screenshot of any website inside a Gadget Frame within few Seconds . The service was online and Free so I decided to test it. At the end, I found that PaceIt is really helpful for those Webmasters and bloggers, Who don’t know Photoshop and CorelDraw. Let’s see, How it works.
You might Also Like – Get Custom Google+ Url for your Profile and Pages
- First of all, Visit https://placeit.net/
- Now, Choose your favourite Gadget. You will see the list of Gadgets on left side. The screenshot is shown below:
- You can also choose different backgrounds from the right side. These background images will appear in place of Plain white screen. See the below given image:
- Once done, Decide whether you want to capture the screenshot of your website by using its URL or want to upload its image. To use URL, Click on “Grab Screenshot from Url” button. If you want to upload your own image, Click on “Upload Image” button. The screenshot is shown below:
- It will take few seconds to create a realistic image of your website so wait. If you are able to see the image, Click on “Download” button to download it. You can either click on the download button located at the center or at the top. See the below given screenshot:
- If you want to download the Generated picture for free, Choose “Small” and “Free” radio button. Below given screenshot shows the same:
- That’s it. You are done. Enjoy!