Finally Google started EFT Payments for Adsense Publishers in India
There is a good news for Indian Adsense Publishers because Google has finally decided to start EFT(Electronic Fund Transfer) payments for Adsense Publishers in India. This has been confirmed on Official Forum of Adsense by Adsense Pro Payments. It means Indian Adsense publishers would be able to receive their adsense earnings directly in their bank account. Currently, they get paid only via cheques which takes more than 15 days to reach. It was the month of December 2013, when i heard about Beta stage testing of EFT payments for Adsense Publishers in India. Since then, I was actively checking the Official Adsense Forum. On 5th March 2014, I found an Announcement from Adsense Pro Payments. The whole statement is written below. You can check this yourself by visiting that Post.
Hello AdSense publishers in India!
We’re excited to let you know that we’ll soon be improving the payments process in India and use a faster, more reliable, and secure alternative to cheque payments. As part of upgrading your account to our new payments system, we are replacing cheque payments with U.S. Dollar international wire transfers. We think you’ll find this to be a major improvement over cheque payments, and we welcome your feedback to let us know how this changes your payment experience. Publishers participating in our recent wire transfer beta testing report minimal fees (typically Rs. 56/- to Rs. 110/-, approximately $0.90 to $1.78) and favorable exchange rates on these transactions. You’ll benefit from receiving these payments in your bank account automatically, saving you from a trip to the bank.
I’d like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to opt-in to wire transfer payments for the upcoming March scheduled payment. If you would like to receive this update on your account now, apply a “self-hold” to your payments. You can find this feature within the “payment settings” options. Over the coming weeks, we’ll be upgrading accounts in India with a payment self-hold to our new payments system. To be eligible for this month’s payment cycle, please make this preference change prior to Sunday, 16 March, 06:00 (AM) IST.
After this upgrade, you’ll need to provide wire transfer instructions for your bank account so that we can send your future payments. Be sure to obtain your bank’s specific wire transfer instructions for receiving U.S. Dollar wire transfers from abroad. While you may be able to find information such as your bank’s SWIFT code from an Internet search or members of the forum community, we strongly recommend only using instructions that you receive directly from your bank’s web site or agent as incorrect information could delay your payments. Unlike our old payments system, there is no strict monthly deadline for updating your payment details, so you’ll have plenty of time to complete this step.
We want you to receive the most value possible from your AdSense payments. Google pays most fees involved with sending payments by wire transfer and does not charge a fee for this service. Your bank will perform the U.S. Dollar to Indian Rupee currency exchange according to their policies, and it will typically assess a small fee covering the mandatory Service Tax required for currency conversion transactions. We recommend that you check your bank’s fee schedule to understand how it applies fees for receiving foreign wire transfers. We cannot recommend or endorse specific banks, but we suggest sharing wire transfer experiences within the publisher forum community. Sharing the name of the bank you use, fees assessed, and exchange rates received are OK. For your security, please do not post personal details about your bank account, payment amounts, transaction numbers, or other identifying info.
- Log into your Google Adsense Account.
- Now click on the “Settings” Icon and choose “Payment”. The screenshot for the same is shown below:
- In the next screen, Click on “Payment Settings” option. See below given screenshot:
- Now click on “Edit Self Hold” Option. If you are finding it difficult to understand, see below given screenshot:
- Put a checkmark on the Option which shows “Hold Payments”. Below give screenshot shows the same:
- Once done, Click on “Apply” button. Before clicking on this button, make sure that “Hold Payments” checkbox is checked.
- That’s it. You are done. After 16th March, add your EFT details and get your payments within few days.
You Might Also Like – How to get the Approval of Google Adsense in 1 Hour?
- Bank account number
- Name of account holder
- Bank name
- Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)
Google will send few small amounts in your bank account before sending the actual amount in order to test the genuineness of your Details. Google Adsense will use your details for sending your future payments as well until you provide a new bank account details.
You Might Also Like – How to Increase your Adsense Earnings using SEMRush?
Question: How long will it take for my wire transfer payment to arrive in my bank account?
Answer: It may require 3-5 or more business days from the date when our bank informs us that it accepted the payment before the funds to appear in your bank account.
Question: My bank’s instructions show that I need to provide an intermediary bank, but the form within AdSense shows this as being optional. What should I provide?
Answer: Our bank has the ability to look up the current intermediary information that is needed to properly route most payments and recommends that you leave these fields empty.
Question : My bank account information was entered incorrectly. What should I do?
It’s essential that your bank account information is entered correctly as payouts will be issued to the bank account on file. Should you notice that the information entered is incorrect, please review your payment details and add a new bank account as soon as possible.
Note that a payout cannot be re-issued if the funds reach a valid bank account. If the bank rejects the payout, the funds will be returned to your account.
If a payout is issued and your bank account information is entered incorrectly, please contact your bank immediately.
You Might Also Like – Not Received Google Adsense Pin. How to still verify your Address?
- It takes around 20 to 40 days which is a long period(I guess). Clearence of these cheques take another 3-4 days.
- Normally, Google send its payment through Bluedart courier. In many small cities, Bluedart is not present so cheques are sent through Indian Postal Service. In such cases, Publisher often complains that they haven’t received their cheques.
- If your cheque is misplaced, google will take another 30-40 days to reissue a new cheque.
- Payments through EFT consumes less time when compared with Cheque Delievery Method. According to Google, It will take around 5 days.
- EFT mode of Payment is much secure than cheque delievery.
- In order to get your payment, you just need to add your Name, Your Bank’s Name and IFSC code. Google will send your payments directly in your bank account.