How to Add an Official Contact Form Widget to Blogger?
Blogger’s developer team is really working hard for the betterment of Blogger. Few months ago, They introduced Wikipedia Search Box widget. Now they have launched another widget i.e Contact Form Widget which allows you to add Official Contact Form widget to either sidebar or footer depending upon the location of widget box on your Template. It is a good news for blogger users because it will not disturb the page loading speed of Blog. This post contains the instruction for adding Official Contact Form widget to blogger.
- No Need of Using any Third Party Contact Form Any more.
- Doesn’t Show any impact on Page load Speed.
- You can customize it.
- Simple and Beautiful
- In order to add it into your blogger blog,log into your account and click on Layout.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- After that Click on “Add a Gadget“.The screenshot of the same is shown below.
- Now you will see a Pop up with many Gadgets.Click on “More Gadgets” option on the left hand side and choose the “Contact Form New!“.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- After that, simply name your Contact Form. The screenshot for the same is shown below:
- Once done, Click on “Save” button and enjoy. The demo link for the same is shown below: