How to Sell a Blogger Blog-Is it Legal or Illegal?
I have already got so many mails where users had asked me to provide the procedure to sell their blogger blog.They also want to know whether it is Legal or Illegal.After viewing the queries of all members,i have now decided to answer there question which was “How to Sell a Blogger Blog-Is it Legal or Illegal?”.Actually selling of blog is also a good business where you create a blog,attract traffic,subscribers,followers etc and at the end you sell it at high Price.However most of the time,people use Self Hosted WordPress blogs for the same.
You Might Also Like– Why commenting on other Blogs is Necessary for every Blogger?
Google also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
7. No Resale of the Service. Unless expressly authorized in writing by Google, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any portion of the Service, (b) use of the Service, or (c) access to the Service.
However you can sell your blogger blog secretly i.e without the knowledge of Google.There are two ways to do so.I will discuss both of these methods.You can make full advantages of your contents which is completely Legal.The following statement of Blogger shows this fact:
Google claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Google services. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Google services and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
#1- assigning a new administrator
- First of all,log into your Blogger Dashboard
- Now navigate to Settings>>Basic and click on “Add Authors” in the Permissions option.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- After clicking on “+Add author” button as shown in above figure,you will see a textbox.Just enter the email address of your buyer and click on “Invite Authors” button.The screenshot of the same is shown below.
- After that buyer will receive an Email with the title “You have been invited to contribute to Blog Name” and a Link.Clicking on that link will open a new window.Simply tell your buyer to click on “Accept Invitation” button.
- After that you would be able to see his email in your Blog Author profile.You can check this by navigating to Settings>>Basic>>Permissions.Click on Author drop down button and choose the “Admin” option.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- That’s all.Now you have assigned a new Admin.He also has all the functionalities so he can remove your authorship without any issue.
You Might Also Like– Must use blogger SEO trick to Get better ranking in search engines
#2- Exporting Blog content
- Log into your Blogger Dashboard and navigate to Settings>>Other.Now click on Export Blog link.It will save a file on your computer.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- Import and Export option only works for Blog Posts and comments.You can save this content on your hard drive or any other external storage device.It means that importing the same will add blog post and comments to your blog.However they will not appear until you will publish them manually.To publish all contents,make sure that you have checked the option which shows “Automatically publish all imported posts”.
- To Import Contents,again navigate to Settings>>Other and click on “Import Blog” link.Here you will have to select the file which you just saved in above step.
- That’s it.You have exported your blog posts and comments to other blog.Enjoy.
You Might Also Like–Does Google Penalize for Quoted contents copied from Other Sources?