How to use Custom Robot Header Tags for better SEO in blogger?
Blogger and WordPress are the two blogging platform which are very much popular these days. As you all know, WordPress is considered powerful due to the availability of Various Plugins. Blogger doesn’t support plugins but the developers are continously adding new features to it. This week, i am providing you a Search Engine Optimization Tutorials for optimizing your blogger blog. This is the third post of our “Blogger Advanced SEO Pack for Beginners and Advanced Users” series. Today, i will show you, How you can use the Custom Robot Header Tags for optimizing a blogger blog. It is an advanced tool so new bloggers always avoid its use. It can really boost your ranking and definitely traffic so i am providing you the complete setup tutorial.
You Might Also Like: How to index a new website or blog within 5 minutes in Google?
- First of all, Sign into your Blogger Account.
- In Blogger’s Dashboard, Click on “Settings”. Below given figure shows the same:
- In Settings, Click on “Search Preferences” option. After doing that, you will see a new screen on the right side. Just click on “Edit” link which appears beside “Disabled” option of “Custom Robot Header Tags” option. Below given figure shows everything clearly.
- Just enable this option by choosing the “Yes” radio button. After choosing “yes” option, You will see the below given screen:
- If you have already read the above provided information, which tells the meaning of all tags, you can easily apply the best settings for your blog. If you are confused, just apply the below given settings. The below given settings are recommended by me.
- That’s it from the settings part. Just click on “Save Changes” button and you are done.