How to use Google+ Comments in Blogger?- New Feature Introduced
Blogging is not just writing few articles but it needs the engagement of readers.As we all know,Blogger and WordPress are the two most popular blogging platform in this world.Normally new blogger starts his blogging carrier with blogger because it is completely free.User’s Comments are always important for any kind of blog.Reading and responding to comments can be one of the most rewarding aspects of blogging. Not only do they help you connect with your readers, they can also inspire later blog entries.Now Google has made few improvements for blogger users.Now you would be able to use Google+ comments in your blog as well.Once you’ve enabled the feature through your Blogger Dashboard, you’ll enjoy a number of important benefits:
- Comments made on your Blogger blog post.
- Comments on the blog post that you’ve shared to Google+
- Shared content on Google+ that links to your blog post
- When you leave a comment on a blog, you’ll see the option, checked by default, to also share that comment to Google+.
- Google+ posts that link to blog posts will show up as a comment underneath those blog posts
- If original comment is shared to Google+, replies to the comment on the blog will show up in Google+ and vice versa, but only to the people that the original comment was shared with
- If a comment is not shared with the blog author, the blog author will not be able to see the comment in either location
- As the author of a post, you’ll receive Google+ notifications when readers comment on or share your blog post.
- First of all,Log into your Blogger Profile.
- Now click on “Googl+” option and place a tickmark on the option which shows “Use Google+ Comments on this Blog“.The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- First of all Log in to your Blogger Profile.
- Now move to your Dashboard. Now follow the below given Picture.Click on “Google+” option.
- If you are finding it difficult to understand then there is another way as well. Just have a look on the right corner.You will see a “setting” icon. Click on “Connect to Google+” option. The screenshot of the same is given below:
- Now you will see the below given screen. Just click on “Upgrade to Google+” button. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- Now you will see a new screen with Terms and Condition of Google. You will have to accept its TOS .Just accept its TOS and click on Switch Now button. The screenshot of the same is shown below.
- Now you will see a new window with a list of all of your blogger blog. Here you will have to choose the one,you want to show on your blog. The screenshot of the same is shown below:
- Now you have connected your Blog with Google+ Profile so you would be able to see “Google+” Option in your blogger’s dashboard.
Note– Changing your blog’s URL will cause existing Google+ Comments to disappear. If you’re considering moving to/from a custom domain or changing your blog’s URL, you should do so before you enable Google+ Comments.
Once you enable Google+ Comments in blogger, people can share the comments they make on your blog to their circles in Google+, helping you reach people that they know. And there’s more: mentions of your posts on Google+ automatically show up right in your blog’s comments, so you can see more of people’s public conversations about your content (and private conversations you’re part of).