How to Increase your Adsense Earnings using Semrush?
Normally I don’t rely much on Google Adsense for making money online because I am able to make decent amount of money by using other money making methods. However, this is not the case with all bloggers (Specially New Bloggers). Terms like Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing etc are still new to them. For such bloggers, Google Adsense is the major source of income. After getting the approval of Adsense, they apply Adsense Ads on their blog and expect huge monthly income from it. Majority of such bloggers fail because they don’t do anything to increase their CPC rate.
You can’t make huge money through Google Adsense just by placing Adsense ads on different locations. Perfect Ad Placement strategy is helpful because it increases the chance of clicks. If your CPC rate is low, you won’t be able to earn much even after getting lots of clicks on your Ads.
Few weeks ago, I was chatting with a blogger friend from Pakistan. At that time, I was making $20-$30 per day through Adsense. As I informed you earlier, I never tried to earn more through Adsense so I was happy with that. When he came to know about my traffic and Adsense earnings, he suggested me to focus more on Adsense. At that time, I was not serious but later on decided to use High Paying keywords in my articles. Finding high Paying Keywords using Normal Keyword Research Tools was time taking. The best solution appeared in the form of “Semrush”. It allows you to check popular keywords of your competitor sites as well which simplifies the whole keyword research process.
Semrush is a free as well as paid SEO tool. Using this tool, You can know the list of keywords which are being used by any other site for driving traffic to their blog. You can also find high Paying Keywords within few minutes. In short, SEMRush is a combination of Keyword Research Tool and Competitive Research Tool.
ShoutmeLoud is a well known blog so I am using its report in above image. It shows the list of popular keywords which are bringing traffic to ShoutMeLoud. Apart from this, the report also shows the position of keywords in search engine, Volume of exact mach and other helpful informations.
- First of all, visit http://www.semrush.com . You will be redirected to the Homepage of SEMRush.
- Register there for free. Once done, Log into your SEMRush Account.
- Enter your Login details in the Login form. Below given screen shows the same:
- After logging into your SEMRush account, You will see your Dashboard.
- If you want to find profitable keywords, enter the name of blog, website or forum which are related to your niche. For example, I have used “warriorforum.com” because it’s the most popular site among Bloggers, SEO Experts and webmasters.
- Scroll down and move to the “Organic Keyword ” section. You will see some most popular keywords. Click on “Full Report“. See below given figure:
- After clicking on “Full Report” Option as shown in above figure, You will be redirected to another page which will contain the list of Keywords. In order to find the high Paying Keywords. Click on the link which shows “CPC“. Below given screen shows the same:
- After clicking on “CPC” as shown in above figure, You will be redirected to another screen which will show you the list of high paying keywords. See below given instructions:
- In above shown image, I have highlighted the list of “High Paying Keywords” and their “CPC” rate. If you want to increase your CPC rate of Google Adsense, try using Keywords in your articles which has high CPC rate.
- If a particular keyword has CPC rate of $95, you can get $95 for a single click. Isn’t that great.
- How to drive Traffic to your blog through Reddit?
- Increase Your Traffic using Best Ping Sites
- Drive Massive Traffic to Your Blog from Facebook
- Best tips for increasing traffic to your blog
- More Tips related to Traffic Generation>>
I am suggesting you to research for keywords because CPC always matters. If your CPC is low, you will earn less even after attracting huge amount of traffic. Keyword Research can be time taking(If you are not using any tool). Some best free and paid keyword Research Tools are listed below:
If you want to use some more keyword research tools, you should check an article at Bloggingcage . So Start using SEMRush now and leave your valuable feedback via comments.