If you are a new blogger, Everyone will advise you to write original content on your blog. New bloggers often get failures because they don’t know, How to write original content on their blogs. For many bloggers, The meaning of original content is still a mystry because Internet already covers almost all topics with appropriate information. Then, Is there still any way to produce original content? To test this, Just close your eyes and think anything. Once done, Try to search the same on internet. I am pretty sure that, You will find at least a little information about it. It happens because not even a single subject or topic has been spared. Due to this reason, It is extremely difficult to produce an original content everytime on your blog with appropriate consistency. This is the factor which decides success or failure of a blogger.
Out of 100 Users, Who contacted me after leaving blogging, 85 users told me that, They left blogging because they failed to find original content for their blogs. Today, I will try to answer this important question.
You Might Also Like – How to drive Massive Traffic from Facebook
- It should come out of your own ideas.
- You should use your own creativity.
- It shouldn’t be copied from any other sources.
- It should be written in your own words.
You Might Also Like – Complete information about Google’s Hummingbird Algorithm
Hi Ravi. I am a new blogger and currently running a 3 moths old blog. I want to clear a doubt which is related to content creation. I am struggling to write original content on my blog. For example- I want to write an article on Traffic Generation and SEO. When I searched on Google, I found lot of blogs, Where same information are available. It is not only the case with this topic. Almost all topics are already captured by old bloggers. Is there still any scope for me to write an original content? If yes, How?
You can’t measure originality of an article only on the basis of ideas. If you are considering ideas of different post as palgiarism, Believe me almost 99.9% blogs would be liable to be penalized. According to holy books like Geeta, Kuran, Bible, “Every individiual thinks and works differently due to difference in their thinking and creativity”. So there is always a possibility that, They will produce new content even if, You have given same “resources” to all of them.
You can see this in the feild of blogging as well. Just go to Google and search for “How to earn Money Online”. You will see many blogs in SERPs(Search Engine Result Pages). Almost all of them contains same information but they present the same information in different manner. That’s called creativity. No one likes to read same information again and again so use your own creativity and ideas. It will give freshness to your articles and believe me, Users will like your articles as well.
You Might Also Like –200+ Ways of making money online
- Write in Your Words -As I said earlier, Writing in your own words adds uniqueness to your articles. So always try to write in your own words even if, You are writing on a topic which has already been covered by other bloggers.
- Use your own Creative Mind – Learn from successful bloggers but never copy their Ideas or Creativity. Audience never love duplicates. For example- Let’s consider that you have got a chance to meet with two person, The one is original “Harsh Agrawal” and the other one is “Duplicate of Harsh Agrawal”. What will be your choice. I am damn sure that, You will choose to meet “original Harsh Agrawal“. Users will only love you, If you are original.
- Don’t Write same contents – Try to provide different information in your articles. To understand this, Consider yourself as a normal visitor who is trying to search for any term such as “SEO Tacticts” on Google. You came across 3 websites which has same content. Would you like to visit the 4th one, Which also contains the same? I think, Your answer will be “No” .
- Be Updated all the Time -If you are a blogger, You are quite fortunate because different resources and tactics related to it keeps changing itself. You just need to have a look on them and write the same.
- Don’t write anything without doing any Research– If you want to be a Pro-Blogger, You will have to build a trust among your users. To accomplish this, Only write an article after doing lots of research.
- Use Proofs in support of your claim -Using evidences or proofs in your articles helps a lot. If you are using them, Users will believe that, All kind of information which has been provided by you is right.
- Don’t forget to give Credit: In some cases, You may want to use the statements or resources like Infographic of other blogs on your own blog. In this case, Don’t forget to give full credit to the original owner.
You Might also Like – Download Google Search Engine Optimization starter Guide
Be yourself because everyone else is already takenNever change your originality for the sake of others. Because no one can play your role better than you. So be yourself. You are the best